Finding What’s Happening at Asperger Works Is Just a Click Away!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Are You Located?
What Are Your Hours?
Our summer hours are the following:
|Monday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Do I Need an Appointment or Can I Just Drop By?
We are happy to welcome you whenever you wish to visit us although it is always a good idea to call ahead as we are often out of the office for appointments or are in a meeting. You do need a formal appointment if
- You would like to become a client;
- You would like to volunteer for us;
- You would like to join one of our committees; or
- You want to participate in one of our activities
How Can I Contact You?
- 2019 Winter Volunteers from China
- Board of Directors and Advisory Board Grows
- Dinner of Hope, 2019
DUE TO CORONAVIRUS COVID-19, OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
If you need to get in touch, please contact us via email.